Friday, August 21, 2009

Be An Imaginary Puppet - QUICK TIP

This quick tip should help you improve your posture, balance, and turn-out. And all the materials you need is the power of your mind. I know, I know, I didn't believe it would work at first either. But the next time your in class try it out and watch the magic happen.

-For improved posture and highly improved balance, picture a string hanging from the ceiling coming out of the top of your head. It's pulling you straight up.

-For improved plie turnout picture two strings coming from your upper inner thighs pulling them forward. Do the plie while making sure your knees are over your toes, and keep this image in mind.

Hopefully these quick tips will work as well for you as they did for me. Good luck dancing, my ballerina puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment