Monday, July 27, 2009

Dancer Chic - Unique Leotards

Basically every ballet dancer has the classic black camisole leotard. Sometimes you'll go crazy and get the pink. But no dance wardrobe is complete without a unique, flamboyant leotard! Check out some of the styles below to find that special leotard for the new season.

A material with silky sheen and the twist front bodice add a little flare to this leo. The wide starps add extra support if you have a bigger bust. Not to mention, that turqois color will be sure to catch everyone's eye! Mirella

Neon halter! Open back! Twist front! Oh my! This leotard is sure to make you stand out and feel amazing! Bloch

I love this one because of the beyond pretty princess style seams. Princess seams make you look thinner and have a very cute effect. The cross top, low cut back, and unique colors make this leotard an even more flattering version of the classic cami leo. Capezio


Gahh!!! I love it!!! I have a feeling that not everyone will like it because it's not a very leotard-ish leotard, but I just think it's so unique you gotta love it. Netting back, zipper top, t-shirt style, and comes is black, blue and hot pink! Natalie
Warning! Metallic Leotards are not for the faint at heart, or at fashion. I don't know if I'd wear this myself, but if anyone out there does, I applaud your daring! Natalie
So there you have it, some of the coolest unique leotards out there. All are available at discountdancesupply.com if you want to buy one. The next time you go to dance class in one of these, you know you'll stand out for more than just your amazing dancing!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Bloch twist front one in the color "boysenberry". It's very flattering and and also quite comfortable for a halter top! It doesn't fall too low, the straps don't dig into your neck, and it's not too thin (if you know what I mean)! The back is kind of low cut though, so one has to check that tights aren't peeking out the bottom edge of the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quick fix for almost every leotard- wear a colorful sport bra underneath, with some leotards it won't show, but with most it will. It really brings up your confidence. And if your leotard is too low cut in the front it helps with that too.

    ReplyDelete